- 2017 WFHF Request For Grant Applications - Guidance/Instructions (PDF)
- 2017 WFHF Application Form (MS Word Form)
Arizona Department of Forestry will host a Grant Application Q & A webinar on Thursday, February 23, 2017 - at 10 AM.
Availability could be limited, so please RSVP no later than February 20. To register, please contact [email protected] and put "2017 WFHF RSVP" in the subject line. In the email include your organziation name and the number of expected participants.
Please contact [email protected] with any additional questions.
Initial projects selected for 2016 funding include the following:
(several projects only partially funded)
- Fry Fire District
- AZ Forestry - Flagstaff South Project
- Apache County
- Prescott Area WUI Commission
- Groom Creek Fire District
- Pinetop Fire District / Town of Pinetop-Lakeside
- Prescott Fire Department
- Flagstaff Fire Department
- Forest Lakes Fire District
- AZ Forestry - El Capitan Project
This program is supported by:
USDA Forest Service and DOI Bureau of Land Management funding.
Arizona State Forestry is an equal opportunity provider.